Thornton Place, Clapham, London
An impressive Victorian building comprising eight storeys of beautiful period apartments
Located just a few steps away from Clapham Common, this imposing and elegant Victorian building comprises period style apartments located within a thriving modern location. Positioned within easy walking distance of local tube stations, and with a wide choice of nearby artisan food and coffee shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries.
The hustle and bustle of central London living contrasts with the tranquillity offered by the property's apartments which feature high ceilings and very generous sized rooms, which retain all of the period features one would expect from a building of this quality and era.
apartments in Thornton Place
local tube and bus routes nearby
adjacent Clapham Common
excellent local restaurants
- Covent Garden: 21 minutes
- Central London: 25 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 45 minutes
- Gatwick Airport: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Clapham Common: 1 minute
- Clapham Common tube station: 11 minutes
- Battersea Arts Centre: 15 minutes
- Wandsworth Road train station: 17 minutes
- Brighton: 1 hour 34 minutes
- Manchester: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Leeds: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Liverpool: 3 hours
interested in living at Thornton Place?
If you have any questions about renting a property in Thornton Place please contact a member of the team for more information.
0345 873 6556