property utilities

As utility companies do not allow us to open accounts on behalf of residents, residents are responsible for charges for the water, gas, electricity and telephone supplies to the property. In order to avoid the risk of disconnection it is important that you contact the appropriate suppliers as soon as possible to have the services transferred into your name. If you change the utility provider, please notify us at the termination of the tenancy.

If you go on holiday during the winter we would request that you set the central heating on either a constant low setting, or to come on twice a day to prevent pipes from freezing.

The council tax and TV licence boxes below have links to the government and TV licence sites.