Allsop Letting and Management Limited comprises itself, a private limited company (Registered in England No. 3895628) and its wholly owned subsidiary Allsop Support Services Limited (Registered in England No. 6886244) whose registered office is:
Platform, New Station Street, Leeds, LS1 4JB
Allsop Letting and Management’s VAT number is 698 8269 48. Regulated by RICS.
By using the Allsop Letting and Management website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the ARIM website. ARIM may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Allsop Letting and Management.
You agree to use the Allsop Letting and Management website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Allsop Letting and Management website.
You may not use any data gathering or data extraction tools, such as robots, on the Allsop Letting and Management website or frame the website without the prior written permission of Allsop Letting and Management.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
While Allsop Letting and Management has taken care in preparing the contents of the website and except as set out below, Allsop Letting and Management does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or reliance or information on the website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss of data or damage to reputation.
The information provided on this website is intended to be used for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute investment or other professional advice. You should not rely on this information on this website as a substitute for such professional advice or for any other purpose. In respect of properties offered via the website, Allsop Letting and Management on its own behalf and on behalf of the lessor of any property whose agent Allsop Letting and Management is, gives notice that:
- the particulars set out on this website do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract for sale or lease;
- none of the statements contained in the particulars set out on this website as to the property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact; and
- the lessor does not make or give, and neither Allsop Letting and Management nor any of its members or any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property. The only representations, warranties, undertakings and contractual obligations to be given or undertaken by the lessor are those contained and expressly referred to in the written contract for sale or agreement for lease between the lessor and tenant. Prospective tenants should refer to the terms and conditions and other documents which are set out in the relevant sections of the website.
Prospective tenants are strongly advised to:
- satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each statement contained in these particulars
- inspect the property and the neighbouring area
- ensure that any items expressed to be included are available and in working order
- carry out all necessary searches and enquiries
Nothing in these terms shall operate to limit or exclude Allsop Letting and Management’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by Allsop Letting and Management ‘s negligence
- damage suffered by you as a result of any breach by Allsop Letting and Management of the condition as to title under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- breach of the warranty as to quiet possession implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
- for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation).
Allsop Letting and Management does not guarantee that access to and use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. From time to time Allsop Letting and Management may suspend or restrict access to the website in order to carry out repairs and maintenance or to introduce new facilities. Allsop Letting and Management does not warrant that the information on the website is accurate or complete and is not responsible for checking that information is accurate or complete.
Mention of third party products, services, companies and websites on the website is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Please note that all third party products or services must be ordered directly from the third party. The website contains links to websites run by other organisations. While every effort is made to check the content and accuracy of the websites Allsop Letting and Management links to, Allsop Letting and Management takes no responsibility for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations or for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Allsop Letting and Management website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Allsop Letting and Management website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Allsop Letting and Management website content requires the prior written permission of Allsop Letting and Management.
The names, images and logos identifying Allsop Letting and Management or third parties and their products and services and the other content of the website (including the software incorporated into it) are subject to copyright, design rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights and are the property of Allsop Letting and Management and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or other intellectual property rights of Allsop Letting and Management or any other third party.
If any provision in these terms is declared void or unenforceable by any court or other body of competent jurisdiction, or is otherwise rendered so by any applicable law, such provision shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and all other provisions of these terms not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
No delay or failure by Allsop Letting and Management in enforcing any provision in these terms shall be deemed to be a waiver or create a precedent or in any way prejudice Allsop Letting and Management’s rights under these terms.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any questions about these terms please contact us:
33 Wigmore Street
T +44 (0)20 7543 6749